We use your personal information in order to fulfil our commitment to providing an unparalleled service experience in connection with all of your interactions with Green Leaves Management. As part of that undertaking, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we gather.
The Application of this Policy
This Policy applies to personal information regarding guests and the other individuals with whom we do business or who visit us and to the use of that personal information in any form – whether oral, electronic or written.
This Policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by all the GREEN Venues.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
The term “personal information” in this Policy refers to information that does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The types of personal information that we process (which may vary by jurisdiction based on applicable law) include:
- your name, gender, personal and work contact details, business title, image and nationality;
- information, feedback or content you provide regarding your marketing preferences, in surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or promotional offers, or to our websites or apps and those of third parties;
- information collected whilst you access GREEN website
- cookies from the websites you visit.
How We Use Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws, we may collect and use relevant portions of your personal information in order to:
- provide you all the services at GREEN venues at the time of events;
- provide you with a better or more personalized level of service, like wishes on your special days
- administer general record keeping;
- test and evaluate new services with research
- conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys, and direct marketing and sales promotions;
- We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services.
Disclosures of your Personal Information
We have been collecting our customers/ guests’ information since the foundation of GREEN. We make sure not to disclose the data with any third party.
Changes to this Policy
Just as our business changes constantly, this Policy may also change. To assist you, this Policy has an effective date set out at the end of this document.
Request for Access to Personal Information/Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions about this Policy, about the processing of your data described, or any concerns or complaints with regard to the same, or if you would like to submit a request for access to or deletion of the personal information that we maintain about you, please contact us by any of the following means:
- by calling our corporate office number listed on our website glm.ooo
- by mail at Green Leaves Management, Green Andaaz, Opposite Divyabhaskar, SG Highway, Ahmedabad, 380052
- by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests for access to your personal information must be submitted in writing by letter or email. We may respond to your request by letter, email, telephone or any other suitable method.
Effective Date : – April 01, 2016